Tuesday, March 30, 2010

St. George

We went to St. George over spring break, and the weather was awesome!!


The first day we went hiking at Zions National Park, it is such a beautiful place.


We stayed in a little condo, that had a fun swimming pool. Jake just loved being outside in the warm weather, he had a ball.


We went bike riding the second day. There are bike trails all over down there, so FUN!!


We also visited an animal museum, the kids just loved that. It was so funny they gave the kids binoculars, and Jake was looking through them the whole time.



It was so much fun to get away and be with our family.

4 comments:

Tanille said...

I love Jake and the binoculars!!! That museum looks cool!!!

Anonymous said...

That trip looks like it was alot of fun! We hiked at Bryce canyon which I guess is supposed to be alot like zions. it was really beautiful. We do still have to make bows! I am excited for that. I will be up April 8-10 so we could do it then. Or I will be back up the 18 or 19th. I have to call you when I get up there. Your pics on canyon wall photography are great!

Tianna Groves said...

How Cute!! Looks like you had a good time!!

Brusman Family said...

How fun!! I wish we could do a trip with you GUYS! I guess we'll have to do that after little KATE gets here, which won't be long! Love the Pictures though!