Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kate Thompson on the way!!

We are having a GIRL!! We found out the 4th that we are having a little Kate in four months. We are pretty excited.The baby looked healthy, so we are hoping for a complication free pregnancy.

She had her hand up by her face for a while!


This is her little spine!


I love this picture, she is curled up and you can see her whole body.


Her feet are crossed, and her hand was up behind her head. this was the same position Jake was in when we had his 20 week ultrasound.


Another face shot!


I will hopefully post Christmas soon. I don't have my camera, which has all the pics on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! I love the name too! That is actually Mine and Brads first choice for a girls name if we have one. Great minds think alike huh?! :)

Tanille said...

Can't wait to meet little Kate!!!

The Jacobson Family said...

Congrats! I love the name....we haven't decided on one yet.

Michael and Julie said...

Yay! that is so exciting! congrats you two!

MattandNikiJ said...

CONGRATS!