Friday, August 28, 2009

Lake Powell

We had such a fun time at Lake Powell this year!! This is my all time favorite vacation.



Water weening is one of my favorite activities we do, it is soooooo fUN!!






A new toy we tried was the wake kite, it was way fun!! Kind of hard to control, but after a while you get the hang of it. Pretty fun stuff!





The water at lake Powell is so nice it is like 80 degrees, we even take nightly baths out in the middle of the lake.



The best part of Lake Powell is the Zip'n Flip. It is way fun, and yes that is me in the video, CRAZY SCARY!!

Oh yeah and Jake started walking about a week and a half ago! Pretty fun!!

3 comments:

Leon said...

I have an idea, Tash. You should put some pictures of Jake up! ;)

Hey, looks like you had a great time at Powell. Way sweet!

Tanille said...

I'm glad that you posted your trip. It looks like SO MUCH FUN, seriosly, I am jealous!!! You are pretty brave for doing the zip line thingy, I don't think I would have enough guts!!!

Sage Hanks said...

Looks like fun! I am jealous! It was fun to hang out the other day! Can't wait to do it more! I got the approval for swimming! i hope it's warm.