Saturday, April 18, 2009

What A Beautiful Area

I remember being in high school and thinking to myself, I can't wait to get out of Twin Falls!! Now that I am grown and am still here in Twin Falls I have realized that I have taken this area for granted. I love this area. I love going jogging on the canyon, and just enjoying all of the great scenery here. Today we had so much fun, we down to the Falls and had a picnic with the Olsens. The Falls have the most water running over them right now that I can ever remember. You can not even see the bottom, where the water hits the lake, because there is so much mist! I am so grateful that I live in such a beautiful area.

4 comments:

Sage Hanks said...

Cute pictures! I want to go to the Falls so bad. Look at that picture of Tanille... she gives me crap about not having a belly and look.... she's due next month...... She doesn't have one.....

Tanille said...

That was tons of fun. We will definently have to go on more picnics!! You guys got some good pics with all 3 of you!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I love Twin. I actually hope Brad and I get back there one day! Jake did so good with the Easter bunny! I cant believe that he didn't cry. Maybe hes not old enough yet. WHen does that happen, like one year? Glad you guys had such a great time!

Brusman Family said...

Ta!! Wow! Those falls are really going over! You guys look so cute, especially Jake! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!